Limited Hardware Warranty
22 Media Pte Ltd warrants the device free from defects in material and workmanship in the event of product failure during normal consumer usage within the warranty period. Terms and conditions of warranty:
1. Validity Of Warranty
- Warranty period is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase by the customer. The customer is required to register the device at www.josephprince.com/warranty (within 14 days of purchase) with the necessary fields filled in accurately in order to enjoy warranty support. Devices that are not registered at www.josephprince.com/warranty, or registered with incomplete or inaccurate information will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
- The customer must provide proof of original purchase of the device with a dated itemized receipt to be eligible for this limited warranty
- This limited hardware warranty extends only to the original purchaser. This warranty is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser.
2. The Limited Warranty Does Not Apply To:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, including without limitation, software changes, or modification in any way by someone other than 22 Media Pte Ltd or its authorized service centers, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions or other acts that are not the fault of 22 Media Pte Ltd, including damage or loss during shipment or transit.
- Damage from external causes such as floods, storms, fires, sand, dirt, earthquakes, exposure to sunlight, weather, moisture, heat, vibration or corrosive environments, electrical surges, battery leakage, theft, or damage caused by connection to other products not recommended for interconnection.
- Damage or loss of data due to i) interoperability with either or both current and future versions of operating systems or other current or future software and hardware, ii) a computer virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or memory content corruption, or iii) malfunction or defect of the device.
- Counterfeit products/parts or any accompanying products/parts that are incompatible with the device.
- Any device that i) has had its serial number altered, defaced or removed; ii) shows evidence of tampering; iii) mismatched serial number from those in 22 Media Pte Ltd’s records, or iv) has non-conforming or inauthentic housing or casing.
- Any accessories included as part of the product including but not limited to earphones, USB charging cable, etc.
- Any defect occurring after the expiration of the warranty period.
- In addition, 22 Media Pte Ltd does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the device. 22 Media Pte Ltd is not under any obligation to support the device for all operating environments, including but not limited to, interoperability with both current and future versions of software or hardware.
3. Obtaining Support
If a problem with your device develops during the warranty period, please contact the online store or retail store where the device was purchased to obtain support.
Before sending in your device for warranty support, please note that:
- You must provide proof of original purchase of the device with a date itemized receipt.
- You shall bear the cost of shipping the device to 22 Media Pte Ltd, and 22 Media Pte Ltd shall at its own discretion, select an appropriate freight option in sending the repaired device back to you.
- If the device is deemed to be warranty-expired, warranty-void, or not in need of repair upon receipt of the device by 22 Media Pte Ltd, the customer will be subject to a minimum non-refundable diagnostic and handling fee. In the rare event that the customer fails to make the payment within 30 days, 22 Media Pte Ltd may, at its sole discretion, dispose of the device without notice, and will not be held liable for the disposal of the device.
4. During Repair
- Depending on the nature of the defect, the device may either be repaired or replaced by 22 Media Pte Ltd. The duration of the repair or replacement may take up to a month depending on the availability of spare parts. If a longer period is expected, you will be notified by the online store or retail store of the expected collection date.
- 22 Media Pte Ltd is not responsible or liable for any data stored on the device that is lost, deleted or becomes otherwise inaccessible during the repair or replacement of the device. All data may be deleted from the device during servicing. You are advised to make a backup copy of any data stored on the device before sending it to 22 Media Pte Ltd.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time. Please take time to read and understand these terms and conditions before requesting for warranty support.